Oliver79
Level 1: Cadet

Issue with activation of prepaid starter sim kit card

Answered

Hi all,

I got 2 $10  Telstra pre-paid sim kit card from the purchase of Samsum S9 at JB Hi-fi last year.

Now I want to use it but i couldn't activate neither of these sim with the reason of "The SIM serial or service number entered is invalid or is already active". I'm sure i did enter the right sim serial or service number and these two sim will only be expired on the 29th of Nov 2019. Can anyone help me what to do now?

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Issue with activation of prepaid starter sim kit card

You could call 132200 and say Prepaid at the prompt to speak to the Prepaid team.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

I recommend you take them back to JB hi fi and demonstrate the issue to them You will need the receipt and packaging
"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You could call 132200 and say Prepaid at the prompt to speak to the Prepaid team.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit