GemmyTiger
Level 2: Rookie

Issue with website/ordering iPhone 13 pro max

Hi all, went to look and order iPhone 13 pro max. Website (before log in) says pro max 256gb in silver ‘in stock’ - 128gb on back order for 1-2 week wait, order and join the queue for delivery.  Log in on my account and select the 256gb as that’s apparently in stock. Site then says 256gb out of stock, 128gb on back order. Both have the alert that they out of stock and the site can’t go any further. Anyone else had issues with the site before logging in saying there is stock and then get into the actual process and there isn’t? Frustrating! How are we meant to order and join the queue (as they recommend) when the blimey website won’t let us! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
PoppySean
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Issue with website/ordering iPhone 13 pro max

Hey Gemmy, the website has been updated and I'm seeing all variants of the pro max as unavailable online. There may be some in your local store if that is an option for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit