Level 1: Cadet

Late payment fees

Hi, I have lost my job and not in a position to pay my bills and top of that being charged for late payment. Pls help me to waive off the late payment charges so I can pay the overdues.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Late payment fees

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information. 

You will need to contact Telstra either by calling 132200 and say "Hardship" at the prompt, or send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi doesn't understand the question then type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Late payment fees

Hi Anita. 

Jupiter is correct, you will need to chat with us, we can assist with financial hardship and help you get on top of your accoun: https://tel.st/xgrsz

Please speak with our team via the My Telstra App messaging service (link here https://tel.st/rxm29). Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Financial hardship" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. If you get stuck on the Codi chat bot, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a team member. 

You can also try calling on 132200 but wait times are long at the moment as we are still recovering from the events of the last few months and the impacts this has had on our call centres as over a 3rd of our staff are still not able to return to work. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit