PJC75
Level 1: Cadet

Message bank. iPhone 11 max

I am not receiving any notifications what so ever when a voice mail is left.   I have an iPhone 11 Max with two numbers duel sim. 
how do I receive notifications when I have voice mail.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
gergery

Re: Message bank. iPhone 11 max

Sorry I am no help but i have exactly the same issue but on Samsung S7.  I receive "Hangup message: 04xxxxxxxx reached your message bank on /date at /time and did not leave a message."   but if someone leaves a message i receive no notification at all and it is not listed as a missed call on my phone,  Tried contacting telstra support about that but that is virtually impossible, it was too hard for the staff in my local store....said someone would get back to me ..ha ha.  I just check my 101  message bank 3 times a day to see i am not missing important messages. 

PJC75

That’s exactly the same issue I have.  Will try the Telstra store tomorrow.   Sounds just like Telstra.  To hard basket let’s forget about it and hope it goes away.  

Rohan123
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

There is no one here on Telstra crowd support that officially works for Telstra with the exception of support for users of the AFL/NRL app.

I have looked in to your issues but couldn't find a valid solution.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7848157

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/692003/unable-to-receive-voicemail-notifications-on-new-ph...

yes I realize one of the links is American telco.

I suspect this is a software glitch that will be fixed in the next update.

However if anyone has better advice than me, happy to stand corrected.

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
Jason125

I have same issue. Did any one get it resolved and if so how?

TanashaM
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear of the troubles @Jason125. Have you spoken with our team in regards to this? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jason125

Been to store 2 times and they can’t resolve. Tried app and it asks me to call. Try calling and it asks me to use the app. Rang the store again yesterday and they said they can’t do anything to allow me to talk to a human. They have suggested lodging a complaint to enable me to have this issue resolved - apparently only way to speak to a human. However they can’t lodge a complaint unless I visit the store in person. Will now port the number to another provider. 

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for your efforts and not great that they were not able to assist in store twice. Can you advise what happens when you try the app? Do you know if you have standard MessageBank or iPhone visual voicemail?

You can also view our MessageBank FAQ's here: https://tel.st/2ajl2

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jason125

Had the visual voice mail until the issue happened and it went to std then. 
the apps asks me to call the 13 number. 
For the app I am choosing other / message bank / address check for outages - says there are none / then asks me to call the 13 number. Call the 13 number and go through the menus and says to send you the link for the app. Either say yes or no and message says they are prioritising more important people and call ends

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit