Level 1: Cadet

Message Bank Plus services down?

Three weeks ago signed up on a Telstra No Lock-In Plan $80 including Message Bank Plus. Despite numerous calls and visits to Telstra Shops since commencing the plan I have been unable to receive or retrieve voicemails. I transferred the service away from the company I was working for - previously the account was under a Telstra Business Plan and use the Mobile Memo service.

Ideally I would like the service Message Bank Plus (iPhone Visual Voicemail) enabled as promised when I signed up.

If not I would like an alternative voicemail system provided as it currently says Telstra 101 is not available on the service.

If neither of these are possible I would like a refund and I will take the phone to another carrier.

Thus far I have tried the following on advice of Telstra's Technical support but neither have had any effect:
• Reset Network Settings
• SIM swap (SIM burn)

Complaint reference #130523-024234

Thanks in adavance,

Paul

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Message Bank Plus services down?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for being proactive in contacting our Mobile Assurance team before contributing to the community here. I'm sorry that this hasn't been resolved just yet but am sure our Complaints team will be able to get to the bottom of this for you.

As your complaint was only submitted today have a read of this thread: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services/Checking-in-on-progress-of-your-complaint/m-p... in regards to the complaints process and expected turnaround times.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit