Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My iPhone 6 delivery

I ordered my iphone 6 on 22nd September and was told it would arrive on 24th. Hahaha. It's now the 9th October and no iphone, no update, no nothing.

I have two ref no's they are:

INT 1-282025157123

1-282025157355

The iphone was ordered directly over the phone with a Telstra consultant called Ashleigh. I was foolish enough to complete the Telstra survey after speaking with her and I gave her a high score thinking she was so helpful and courteous....silly me hey but I guess its not her fault Telstra, hey.

I live in metropolitan Brisbane so delivery wouldn't be an issue would it.

I have been a loyal Telstra customer for many years now but if this phone doesn't arrive very soon, tata Telstra, never to return again.

I expect a satisfactory reply immediately.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: My iPhone 6 delivery

Order was placed: 23 Sep 14 - Order number 1-283736720149 - 

When I go to track it says>>

Sorry, we've hit some difficulties in completing your order. As we may need to resubmit it, please check your email for a new order number. If you haven't received one please call 132200.

I spoke to Telstra last week Thursday but am still seeing this stupid message!!! NO EMAIL HAS ARRIVED EITHER!!!

Customer service!?? I

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Spoiler

I ordered a  new Iphone 6 on line yesterday. I went on to live chat and ask if they have any in stock before I complete my order. The lasy said they definately do in the colur and spec I want. I knew she was lying but wanted to ask the question for a laugh.

Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

They have iphone 6's in stock just not the pluses I was told in store

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit