Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

my order confirmation

Answered

Hello my name is REMOVED i placed orders on the 6th of this month till now i havent gotten any information as they said I will get an email confirmation on any time soon and my orders was placed and processed to be delivered or dispatch on the of 19th of this month i was so patience to wait but as i am talking to you today is 19th but havent gotten any email about the order tracking or no anything about the orders. please I need the tracking to my orders i tried to call Telstra no anwser no livechat nothing i dont know if i am still getting my orders or not please let me know if i wont getting my orders again of waiting for this date and now the date is here still nothing from Telstra. Here is my acc number REMOVED. and here is my email here to send the tracking please i need help is been so long waiting on this is too much since 6th of this month i am not with the orsers still

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: my order confirmation

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

There are currently delays in getting deliveries due to the current COVID-19 situation (especially if items are coming in from overseas).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

@kevin74 wrote:

Hello my name is REMOVED i placed orders on the 6th of this month till now i havent gotten any information as they said I will get an email confirmation on any time soon and my orders was placed and processed to be delivered or dispatch on the of 19th of this month i was so patience to wait but as i am talking to you today is 19th but havent gotten any email about the order tracking or no anything about the orders. please I need the tracking to my orders i tried to call Telstra no anwser no livechat nothing i dont know if i am still getting my orders or not please let me know if i wont getting my orders again of waiting for this date and now the date is here still nothing from Telstra. Here is my acc number REMOVED. and here is my email here to send the tracking please i need help is been so long waiting on this is too much since 6th of this month i am not with the orsers still

checked the answers dont know how to repy dircetly to the auther so thank you sharing the information.

prepaidcardstatus

Highlighted

sir what is the result of your discusn please let me know i am having same problem

@kevin74 wrote:

Hello my name is REMOVED official website
i placed orders on the 6th of this month till now i havent gotten any information as they said I will get an email confirmation on any time soon and my orders was placed and processed to be delivered or dispatch on the of 19th of this month i was so patience to wait but as i am talking to you today is 19th but havent gotten any email about the order tracking or no anything about the orders. please I need the tracking to my orders i tried to call Telstra no anwser no livechat nothing i dont know if i am still getting my orders or not please let me know if i wont getting my orders again of waiting for this date and now the date is here still nothing from Telstra. Here is my acc number REMOVED. and here is my email here to send the tracking please i need help is been so long waiting on this is too much since 6th of this month i am not with the orsers still

ok but your qstn is solved na?

Highlighted

@kevin74  have you received any feedback from this as I am here to search for answers are I now am in the same boat and when you are unable to talk to any Telstra staff in any which way I am not sure what to do?

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @red31,

Sorry to see that you and several others in this thread have had a hard time contacting support.

Due to the impacts of the Covid-19 epidemic there have been delays to some orders placed.

Currently the best way to get support is to send us a message using the My Telstra App,

all messages are responded to, in order of urgency.

If you have tried messaging previously, please ensure you have updated the 24x7 App to

the My Telstra App as the message function now works more like a text message.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I put in an order for an iPad on 8 April and as yet have not received any email advising when my item will be delivered. All I received was an order summary with the order number

#FA50812550. My question is why are TELSTRA taking orders if they know they cannot deliver or process the order.

Secondly I cannot use Telstra App because I don't have a telstra account number as I am a new customer.

Covid or not Telstra, terrible terrible service. YOU seemed to have gone underground. DON'T TAKE ORDERS IF YOU CANNOT PROCESS THEM.

Highlighted

You can use the My Telstra app. Just log in using the same details that you used to log in here.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Hi mate we are the same situation here , I don’t know what to do . 

Highlighted

Hi @arron_h

Thank you for your response.

I do understand the impacts of the covid-19 epidemic are creating delays with orders placed. I have received some of my order though not all of it.

I did try to message on the 24x7 app though the virtual assistant kept me going to other pages and not one where I could find out about my upgrade. 

Though without any confirmation about my upgrade, it has changed in my dashboard so I can only assume now that it is all good. I will await this months bill to see how it does pan out.

I will await other orders in which I made to arrive. 

Just confusing and de stressing when you do not get any form of confirmation and first time in doing it online as I usually see the staff at a Telstra shop to ensure I am getting the best deal and understand the ins and outs of my contract.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @Guri538,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the hard time getting support.

Have you managed to contact support via the message function in My Telstra App?

If there are issues accessing, please let us know what the issue is.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Community Manager

He @red31,

Thanks for the update.

It sounds like you are still using the Telstra 24x7 App, as advised you will need to

update to the My Telstra App to utilise the message function.

The assistant will still have some suggestions, but will then get a team member

if unable to assist. You can then send us a message, please provide any details that

will help us investigate.

Highlighted

I am in the same boat,  ordered a new mobile, but not confirmation, order or delivery number. and trying to get anyone to talk to me is impossible,  and stop blaming covid.

Christine Haines
Highlighted

I am sorry if I sound rude, but I cannot get any response, whatever happened to the 'personal touch' from Telstra,  you can't tell us that no-one is working there that's impossible.  I don't even know if my order went through or not.  There are questions to be answered that are not covered by your virtual annoying robot.   Please some 'body' respond.

@Cris7 wrote:

I am in the same boat,  ordered a new mobile, but not confirmation, order or delivery number. and trying to get anyone to talk to me is impossible,  and stop blaming covid.

Christine Haines
Highlighted

You will need to send a message through the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Make sure that you start with your Full Name, then Order Number (if you have it) then a description of the problem. It will be a few hours/couple of days before someone responds.

Due to the manual processing of orders, they may not be able to give you an accurate update of progress either (courtesy of a hacking incident at Toll).

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or the Telstra Systems required to chase up your order.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit