demi4
Level 1: Cadet

no caller ID

Is there a way for Telstra to see who is calling me from a "no caller ID" number?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: no caller ID

Potentially, but I believe that they need to be monitoring the line when it occurs. This would only be done for serious cases of abuse or harassment. They would not be able to tell you who is calling, only law enforcement.

You could contact the Unwelcome calls team via Contact us - Unwelcome Calls Centre (telstra.com.au)

to find out what options are available to you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
demi4
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks. I've completed that form. I was hoping a staff member would comment to save me time, rather than a member of the public giving me "potential" outcomes that I myself can hypothesize. 

Thanks again though. 

Jupiter

It's the same answer that the Telstra staff would give you. Given that all you told us is that there is an incoming call with no Caller ID, directing you to the Unwelcome Calls Team is all that can be done. If you hypothesized that yourself, then you should have contacted them first and then asked the question here if they said that there was nothing that they could do..

Also, the Telstra Staff who monitor this forum aren't allowed to access account information, so all they can do is refer you to the group within Telstra that can assist.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit