DavidDell
Level 1: Cadet

No tracking number received yet, only confirmation email 6 days ago.

Hi

I am yet to recieve a tracking email, only recieved the confirmation email with the SBS number (which does not work on startrack or telstra tracking).

I preordered within the first 2 hours, and have noticed others have recieved tracking emails?

Thanks,

David

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Komw
Level 2: Rookie

Re: No tracking number received yet, only confirmation email 6 days ago.

I have not either, rung the online orders number and was told it will now be next week. Very annoying as I was to.d by another Telstra person it would be 19th for sure. Not happy
Kresmir

I have the exact same issue. I ordered within the first hour of the pre release. My work colleague who sits opposite desks to me ordered his phone 20 minutes after I ordered mine and he got the tracking number yesterday. How come I did not get mine yet?

sruss3ll

Hi,

I'm in the same boat. My order number is SBS7678074. The online order team said there was a problem with my order, and that the staff member assigned (Delta number D671873) had not processed it correctly and that it was a big problem.

This is unacceptable. It isnt fair for me to be inconvinienced by the lack of compentance of a telstra staff member.

Also, speaking to a staff member (D722038) on chat (ref: 140918_chat_803f6a), he said that he can confirm that i should be getting my iphone tomorrow. He also said that i would recieve a "callback" between 4 & 5pm AEST today to confirm my tracking number, but i haven't recieved a call. It is very confusing getting different information from each staff member.

Please advise how i should proceed.

For your reference, the call incident number is INT 1-279298125253 and the staff member was D601309

Seawind

I ordered Friday night (took 4 hours)  got confirmation email - yesterday Telstra online track your order says my order is delayed - I ring telstra to be told my order is processed and delivery tomorrow - I check this morning and my order is still delayed - no tracking number but star track website says phone in transit - so I really dont know if will get phone tomorrow or if my order is delayed - not ringing telstra again though cause takes 45 minutes to get through Smiley Sad

Jacbo96

I'm in exactly the same position as you!

Ordered Friday at 5:30ish, got a confirmation email with SBS number, got 2 emails today saying the phone is on the way. I tracked it on Telstra and it said Delayed. Spoke to online chat and they reassured me it will be tomorrow. I've heard that those who have spoken to StarTrack have discovered that the track my order website will not update until tomorrow, regardless of any movements. I'm not worries too much about it because of this, because I'm hopefully assured that my phone is making it's way to Melbourne!

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

If you have a 1-XXXXXXX number that was SMSd or Text to you, you'll be able to track it via Star Track using that too :-)

Some already have movement now on the Star Track website

Steph

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

duggan83

It's Just a phone dude!! Get a life
duggan83

Have a cry it's just a phone! Everyone on here is just trying to keep up with the jones

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit