Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Not receiving a confirmation email

Answered

Good Morning Smiley Happy

I'm hoping someone can help me. I registered my pre-order last night, bundled it with my Telstra phone/internet at home, gave my credit card number and got a confirmation number but I still havn't received my confiratmion email.

Should I be concerned? Or is the server just slow because of how many people are probebrly trying to register for their phone?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email

Sending you a private message for mopre information on your question, but to my knowledge you cannot bundle pre-order iPhone 5 with your Telstra phone/internet.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

Morning gigglepotjess,

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

If you pre-ordered you Iphone 5 last night you should have got a confirmation email by now, I suggest calling 1300 131 113 with your confirmation number to insure that everything is ok. 

Also check your junk mail folder just in case it's hidding there Smiley Happy 

- C

If you've found a  then don't forget to mark that post accordingly

Kudos  Recognise someone for their help by clicking this button on their post

Stick around great things are happening in Moderator

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Sending you a private message for mopre information on your question, but to my knowledge you cannot bundle pre-order iPhone 5 with your Telstra phone/internet.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks all, its been sorted out Smiley Happy

Enjoy your weekends Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

HI,

i pre-ordered iPhone 5 16GB white on Saturday 21st Sept. and have still not received a confirmation customers was just wondering if there was a delay in the process or am I meant to do something else? Tried to call the 1300 number and kept being hung up on! Any info would be grand! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit