Brenda2607
Level 1: Cadet

Not receiving some incoming calls and messages

Answered
After I ported my number from Lebara to Telstra people are complaining of not being able to reach me. This only happens with people using other mobile network providers. Anyone using telsra and landlines is able to get through. I have reset the network settings on my phone and even got my SIM card replaced but I still have the same problem. Kindly assist
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving some incoming calls and messages

Hi @Brenda2607

This is something that can happen sometimes with porting a number. The routing for other carriers doesn't get updated as it should. So they are still trying to send calls/sms to Lebrara.

If you give Telstra a call on 132200 and speak to mobile faults they will be able to get the ball rolling on a fix.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving some incoming calls and messages

Hi @Brenda2607

This is something that can happen sometimes with porting a number. The routing for other carriers doesn't get updated as it should. So they are still trying to send calls/sms to Lebrara.

If you give Telstra a call on 132200 and speak to mobile faults they will be able to get the ball rolling on a fix.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit