adzi
Level 4: Private Eye

One number expression of interest

Lodged an expression of interest with telstra to have my Apple Watch connected to one number due to it being on a business account and was told I would be contacted via email or phone. It’s been a week and I haven’t heard a thing. How long does it normally take? The Ref # P181105034755202. An update would be nice!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
MammaB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: One number expression of interest

May I ask if this was purchased and the activation done in store please? The ref # you have provided is not one we can access from here today. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

adzi

No! I called 132200 and asked for the one number service to be activated on my mobile and they put an expression of interest in for me and gave me that reference number. Funny that you don’t have any record of that reference number. I even said it back to them on the phone to confirm it was correct. The watch was not purchased from Telstra. I purchased it from Apple and wanted to get the one number service activated on it.
MammaB
Support Team
Support Team

I do apologise that we can not view this ref # however, we do have a Business Team who would be working to get this done on your behalf. They are available on 13 2000 and can check your account and provide details of what is being done to complete your request. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

adzi

Thanks, I’ll give them a call.
MammaB
Support Team
Support Team

No worries at all. 

adzi

Well That’s something new! Telstra won’t allow one number on couperate accounts! Great! So as a business we throw all this money at Telstra only to be told services are limited! So tell me how that works exactly? Unbelievable! Might have to take my business elsewhere.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit