Dannyf89
Level 1: Cadet

Online order times

The online store says that if you order a iPhone 6s 64GB silver before 4pm it'll be dispatched the same day.

Just wondering if these times are fairly accurate and there is stock available?

Thanks 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Online order times

Hi Dannyf89,

Yes, the time listed there is accurate. When there is no stock available, that message will change to state that it is a back-order rather than if you order before 4pm the phone will be dispatched the same day. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Dannyf89

Thanks for that Ashley.

I placed an order on sunday and its still has not been dispatched.

I have been given several different excuses and spent hours on the phone and online chat trying to sort it out.

It is becomming extremely frustrating.

1-583306037834 and or SBS7982730.

Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

The best people to speak with about your order are our Online Orders team on 1300 131 113 rather than our Live Chat team. They can follow up what is going on and escalate this for you if needed

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Dannyf89

Okay no worries.

I have already spoken to them several times already 😕

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit