Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Order Delivery

Answered

I placed an order for the iPhone 11 Pro Max on 5th March on an upgraded plan. The tracking number given to me In the order confirmation email is unknown to star track couriers, and now i get an email on 25th March saying my order is complete (and they have started charging me at my new rate!!!!).... where is my hardware device?!?! I refuse to pay for this!!! This was NOT the deal!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Order Delivery

You will need to contact Telstra Support (nobody here has access to Telstra systems to chase up your order).

Your options for contacting Telstra at this time are through either 132200, Facebook, or Twitter.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You will need to contact Telstra Support (nobody here has access to Telstra systems to chase up your order).

Your options for contacting Telstra at this time are through either 132200, Facebook, or Twitter.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I'm in the same boat!  Ordered on 4th March, had my order marked as complete on 19th March with my new data added and invoice updated by no sign of hardware and unable to track anything.  

Highlighted

Yep same I ordered a watch and they are saying order is complete but no follow up and no one on here is taking any of these messages and there telling us not to ring telstra unless it’s an emergency well how else are you suppose to find out where your product is!! going into the post office to check all the time is frustrating 

Highlighted

Sarah you wouldn’t believe it... I had a knock at the door yesterday afternoon- and it was the courier!!! Yours must be close by too!!!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thats so annoying!! The order number given to me the day i ordered it means nothing to the courier service so no way to contact anyone too- same boat as you!!! But i had a knock at the door yesterday afternoon and it was the courier!!! I assume your order wont be far away!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

No one at Telstra answers 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit