linafili4
Level 1: Cadet

Order reference number not working on 'Track an Order'

Hey, 

I've made an online purchase for an iphone 6s Gold on Monday and I can't seem to track what's going on. I've been given a confirmation e-mail, so all is well there but I don't know if I should be concerned.

My refernce number is: SBS7990458

When I put it through the 'Track an Order' it came up with this message "Unfortunately, we're unable to locate that confirmation number. Please check that it's correct and try again. If you placed your order in the last 24 hours, your number and order status may not yet be available."

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Order reference number not working on 'Track an Order'

Hey there Linafili,

In your confirmation emails or any email since have you received a second reference number like 1-6xxxxxxxxx?

If so try that one, if not, try check with the online sales team on 1800 307 516 and they should be able to give you the 1-6x number.

It seems based on information I have seen that the tracker is meant to work with both but doesn't always
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit