Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Order

Please help. I ordered an I pad 9 weeks ago. I was told 14 days. Last week I was told 5 days. 
ive been to a shop. They tell me I can’t cancel, they don’t know where it is , or how long it will be . It’s for work. I’m losing money, I’m stressed out . Help me . Telstra wont

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Order

The only way to find out is by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information to follow it up.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

We all know that’s rubbish. Don’t get me started

Highlighted

Crowdsupport is a forum where customers try to help other customers with their issues (other than for the Sports apps, which use this forum for their tech support). Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to the systems required to chase up customer orders or account/billing details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit