Level 1: Cadet

Phone Delivery

I ordered the iPhone 12 pro (order number 1-2690877819417).  Star Track called me on Friday 23/10/20 to advise that my mother couldn't sign for the phone.  I asked the man to take my order to Malabar post office to which he replied no, as it is not located in Matraville.  He then took my order to Hillsdale post office (which is not located in Matraville), and told me they are open on a Saturday.  I turned up on the 24/10/20 to find that they are not open on weekends. 

I start work at 7am and leave home at 6:15am.  

I have called Star Track and requested they take the item to Malabar PO as per my request on Friday, for them to advise they can't do this, unless they get instructions from Telstra advising them to do so. 

If I can't have my phone delivered to Malabar NSW post office, then I would like it delivered to my work address.

Thank you 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Phone Delivery

Nobody at Crowdsupport can assist with this as we don't have access to the required systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consulant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

You could also try contacting the Hillsdale Post Office and see if they are able to transfer it to Malabar for you. StarTrack wouldn't normally be able to deliver to Malabar LPO as it is not an Australia Post owned outlet (it is a licensed outlet).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit