AimeeM
Level 1: Cadet

Phone missing

So I upgraded in august to the iPhone 12 sent my iPhone XR in for trade in the day the satchel arrived August 5th, I don’t have a tracking number but I was continuously told by Telstra it had arrived & in 2 billing cycles it’ll show on my bill it has not, I received an email October 12th saying my trade in was cancelled & now have been chasing for nearly a month to find out where my phone is & still haven’t been told. I’m EXTREMELY disappointed in this company as that’s a perfect phone in perfect order & its now classed as lost & I’ve just lost all the money I paid for the iPhone XR.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Phone missing

You could lodge a complaint with Telstra.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Phone missing

You should always get the tracking number/lodgement receipt when you lodge a parcel at the Post Office for things like this, as without it, it is next to impossible for you to prove that you have sent it and where it is.

You could lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints as if they have told you it arrived, then they should be able to track it down for you.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit