Josh10
Level 1: Cadet

Pre order the wrong phone

Answered

Hi I pre order the wrong model of iPhone, am I able to cancel and reorder the one I want?

i can’t get in contact via phone, and the text to chat via the app no one is replying. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre order the wrong phone

You will need to persist with the chat via the app.

You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the 3 dots in the top right of the message screen.

It can take a few hours to get a response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You will need to persist with the chat via the app.

You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the 3 dots in the top right of the message screen.

It can take a few hours to get a response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

MATTW1985
Level 1: Cadet

I have had the same issue as this and did what it said in the chat within the 12hrs and it didn't work to change it. 
You may be better to try and cancel and reorder as I have spent since Saturday trying to get them to change the colour of the phone and the delivery address(There system stuffed this up)

Geezer32
Level 2: Rookie

I was in the same boat, I persisted with the chatbot for four days, eventually I received an email that said since the order was over 48 hrs it can't be changed.  Thanks Telstra.

Now I am in the situation that my order is being held for some reason, Telstra wont tell me why and now I have no idea what's happening with it.

Everyone in Melb is getting their Iphone12 devices delivered today, but mine is in limbo, not shipped and I have no idea when it will be delivered.

Thanks Telstra, awesome service you provide.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit