Tarkos
Level 1: Cadet

Premium SMS blocking

Answered

Hi Guys,

I cant send any sms to the 1977 etc premium numbers anymore, is there a reason for this and how do I fix it to allow them to work again

Ta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Premium SMS blocking

You will need to call 132200 and speak to the consultants to see if it is possible to unblock those premium number types from your service.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You will need to call 132200 and speak to the consultants to see if it is possible to unblock those premium number types from your service.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman

@Jupiter wrote:

So if you have put a block on premium numbers can you actually have certain numbers registered to go through?

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Jupiter

As far as I'm aware, some premium number types are permanently blocked, whereas competition numbers and fundraising number types can be unblocked.
will935
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there @Tarkos

Jupiter has the correct information here, you will need to speak to mobile billing on 13 22 00 by saying 'billing' when prompted, to have this looked into. The mobile team might be able to change the restrictions on your premium mobile billing.

Have you spoken to anyone else since you posted here?

- Will

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ozmoz

@Jupiter wrote:
As far as I'm aware, some premium number types are permanently blocked, whereas competition numbers and fundraising number types can be unblocked.

That's good to know @Jupiter thanks :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit