Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Preorder business Iphone

Hey guys,
If I preordered an iphon6 plus but will have to wait the 2-4 weeks for restock. Could I cancel my order and go to a business telstra store and get one there?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Preorder business Iphone

Assume the matter isn't urgent, could you not just wait for all the BS to die down then sort your purchase.. Not like it's a EOFYS purchase.

In answer to your question. I doubt it and really do you want to go through the trouble?

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted

Hi Dave,

I could do that but I travel with work. It's easier to have things done ASAP then I don't need to try and reschedule deliveries and everything else. Especially since I will be away a lot in October. Catch my drift?

Cheers,
Marden
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

You could certainly cancel your outstanding order, however there is no guarantee you'll get a handset at a store you visit. With online orders being sold-out, I'd imagine competition for store stock will also be fierce.

Also, once you cancel the existing order, you'll go to the back of the queue should you not get a handset in-store and have to order again.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted

This is very true.

First world problems.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit