Mitchell89
Level 1: Cadet

Puchesed a phone

Hi

i rang Telstra tonight to find our why my new sim won’t work with my new iphone,I was told I was only aloud one account witch I already have on my iPad all because of my past credit history so I’m now stuck with my iPhone 8 on $129 per month witch I can’t use a post paid sim so what do I have to pay?

thankyou mitchell

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Teegz
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Puchesed a phone

Hey Mitchell,

Just to clarify you purchased a post paid iPhone 8 on a contract and walked out the store, only to have the service sim card not activate?

Regards.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mitchell89

I puchesed the iPhone 8 on the internet arrived 2 days later.

last night on the phone they told me I wasn’t supposed to have it,I was left confused and very fastrated.

Teegz
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks Mitchell, do you have an order number there?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Mitchell89

The order number is SBS8987724

Teegz
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for that Mitchell,

Can you please get in touch with us on 1800 676 642 to have this resolved.

Please let me know how you go.

-Tegan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit