P270586
Level 2: Rookie

Purchase iPhone 5 using account credit

Answered

I was wanting to know if it is possible to purchase a mobile handset, specifically the iphone 5, using the credit on my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
P270586
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Purchase iPhone 5 using account credit

Just to update, Telstra will not let you purchase any mobile handset using existing account credit.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Lathania
Level 21: Augmented

As far as I'm aware Telstra stores can charge the phone directly to your bill. Ordering one to be delivered to you cannot I believe.
Lathania

Accepted Solution

Just to update, Telstra will not let you purchase any mobile handset using existing account credit.

View solution in original post

sophiemoeller
Level 1: Cadet

can I get someone to go into the store and collect it for me if I contact the store direct

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Sophiemoeller,

To order a new mobile phone you need to provide ID so you'll have to go into the store yourself to sign up an account, regrettably you cannot order online and pick up in store, if you order online it will be posted to you via courier 🙂 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit