mudgel
Level 2: Rookie

Re: How can I cancel my pre-order?

What about the provision of a cooling off period according to Australian law that is a part of any contract.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Belle71

@mudgel A cooling off period only applies when a contract was created via telemarketing or via door to door sales,  it would not be applicable in this case. 

Brasha

Just a quick query on this one? What about under false advertising? I signed up and on the and on the page the Phone I selected stated this:- Available now Order by 4pm AEST for dispatch today with free delivery. Now don't tell me stock levels blah blah blah, that was Tuesday, it's now Thursday and it's still Pending and online that model still states and has stated the entire time:- Available now Order by 4pm AEST for dispatch today with free delivery. Therefore I believe your advertising to be completely misleading. Other models say back order but plenty are making this statement.
KW1966
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I ordered Tuesday it stated if orderd by 4pn dispatch same day. I got my tracking info 24 Hours later and delivery today. So 47 hours from order to delivery. THANK YOU TELSTRA
Brasha

You are very lucky KW1966! I can't say that has been my experience to date unfortunately. It's been well over 24 hours since ordering and still nothing. Mine was ordered Tuesday so we will see! Enjoy your new Phone Smiley Happy
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Brasha,  

I can have a look at this situation for you, if you can let me know the order number?

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit