Texasranger
Level 2: Rookie

Reconnection

Answered

Hi guys I need to get my services reconnected ASAP please as I’ve made a payment and I’m on a payment plan so can you please activate my account ASAP please as this is a major inconvenience 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Reconnection

You need to notify Telstra of the Bill Payment by calling 132200, by messaging through the My Telstra app (or website) or through the Telstra Twitter or Facebook accounts.

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Texasranger

Reconciliation

Hi guys my services have been disconnected and I’ve got a payment plan in place so I can’t understand why I was disconnected and as I have a special needs child at home I need my phone for emergencies so can you please reconnect my services please 

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You need to notify Telstra of the Bill Payment by calling 132200, by messaging through the My Telstra app (or website) or through the Telstra Twitter or Facebook accounts.

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Texasranger

Can you please direct me to someone who can reinstate my services please ASAP 

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

To get a service restriction removed:

• Pay any overdue amount in full, including any late payment fees
  • Tell us when you’ve paid it and the phone number of the restricted service. If you have multiple restricted services, please supply your account number.

You can find related information on the Telstra webpage

In addition, you can contact Telstra Support using the methods listed by @Jupiter 

Texasranger

I was on a payment plan so I shouldn’t have been cut off in the first place I had been to a Telstra store at innaloo and set up the payment plan and assured me that we wouldn’t be disconnected so to my understanding if I’m on a payment plan you shouldn’t have disconnected my services so can you please reinstate and reconnect my mobile and internet please 

Dowser

As mentioned above, “Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.”

Please contact Telstra Support using the method listed.

Jupiter

If you are on a payment plan, then when you call 132200 ask for "Credit Management" at the prompt as they are most likely the only group that can assist.

Dowser

You could call the Telstra Credit Management Team on 1800 816 025

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit