Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Refund on Pre-paid on my IPad

Answered

If I claim and receive a refund on my pre-paid plan for my IPad, will I still be able to access the internet etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Refund on Pre-paid on my IPad

Hello @Planty 

Here is the information provided on the refund page:

Pre-paid-refund-request 

"Please fill out the details below by 20 October 2020 to request a partial refund. We will refund the remaining balance on your service as at the date of request. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your cheque to be received. Once refunded you will forfeit the remainder of your recharge and you will no longer be able to make calls or SMS and use mobile data. If you wish to continue using your service you'll need to recharge again"

So it looks like you will need to recharge under the latest pre-paid/post-paid plans if you want to access the internet again.

I decided to apply because of credit accumulated over years. Also I got my Digital ID from the Profile|Account settings|Personal details|Customer ID tab in the My Telstra App, which may expedite.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Refund on Pre-paid on my IPad

Hello @Planty 

Here is the information provided on the refund page:

Pre-paid-refund-request 

"Please fill out the details below by 20 October 2020 to request a partial refund. We will refund the remaining balance on your service as at the date of request. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your cheque to be received. Once refunded you will forfeit the remainder of your recharge and you will no longer be able to make calls or SMS and use mobile data. If you wish to continue using your service you'll need to recharge again"

So it looks like you will need to recharge under the latest pre-paid/post-paid plans if you want to access the internet again.

I decided to apply because of credit accumulated over years. Also I got my Digital ID from the Profile|Account settings|Personal details|Customer ID tab in the My Telstra App, which may expedite.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit