Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

So...How do I get my 2 iPhone 5s, ordered on the 11th October??

Come on Telstra. Where is my two 32gb Iphones - one white, one black?

also, after spending approx over 20 hours over a number of days, speaking to their online business section it looks like I need to make ANOTHER call to the ombudsman!

Every time Telstra stuffs up my business bills as we have 6 phones, and every time I recontract 1 phone, they stuff up our free calls to each other.  After my many hours of conversations online, AGAIN I was told the staff member would ring me back two Mondays ago. They didn't!  How unusual is that (sarcasm dripping)?

i then contacted online business again, and they said that woman (Sonya or Simone) was away sick and would ring me when she got back. She still hasn't rung And Telstra is still enjoying taking money out of my credit card each month under false pretences.

the staff members keep telling me that I need to synchronize all of my mobile plans to stop this happening. Tell me who can afford to payout contracts just because Telstra staff can't do their job right?

WHY do I have to contact the ombudsman AGAIN to make Telstra just FIX MY BILLING And to hold their hand???

arghhhhhhhhh!

the other issue is that with Telstras online conversations, they say that you will be sent a transcript of the conversation. This has NEVER happened even though I have asked every time I have spoken with someone via this medium. 

Luckily I took screen shots on my Ipad of one particular conversation, but this is more bad service Telstra. 

just fix my problems please??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: So...How do I get my 2 iPhone 5s, ordered on the 11th October??

Whilst I can't comment on most of your sarcasam filled post, I can tell you that, per the terms and conditions of your business contract, you must have all your services on the same plan to receive intra-account calling IIRC (that is, either Business Mobile Advantage OR Business Performace Plus? ).

As for LiveChat you have the option of having your chat saved as a PDF file, which I would encourage anyone to do Smiley Happy

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted

Yes, I have since been told that about synchronizing all of the accounts in the last couple of weeks, but that's impossible when one was contracted at a different time   I have asked Telstra staff to try and fix the problem, as I was told it would happen, and now it's not. 

If Telstra can't provide what they promise, then it's up to them to fix it, either by making it happen, or recontracting the one account. I have even offered to send the phone back, but to no avail!

Regarding getting the PDF transcript. I have asked EVERY time for a copy and they have NEVER sent me one after approx 8 online conversations.

luckily on one occasion, I was given a TRN number but that is all. 

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

@shazzaaust wrote:

Yes, I have since been told that about synchronizing all of the accounts in the last couple of weeks, but that's impossible when one was contracted at a different time   I have asked Telstra staff to try and fix the problem, as I was told it would happen, and now it's not. 

If Telstra can't provide what they promise, then it's up to them to fix it, either by making it happen, or recontracting the one account. I have even offered to send the phone back, but to no avail!

Depending on your spend, it may not be considered a "Consumer" Transaction, and therefore may not be subject to the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.

I'm sure Telstra will allow you to recontract, with the relevant costs to you per your business agreement with Telstra.

shazzaaust wrote: 

Regarding getting the PDF transcript. I have asked EVERY time for a copy and they have NEVER sent me one after approx 8 online conversations.

luckily on one occasion, I was given a TRN number but that is all. 

Its a button you click in LIveChat.... haven't had to go in there for a while, but there is a button (I think its a floppy disk) up in the top right hand corner.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

What plans did you ask Telstra for when you requesteds the 2 iPhones?

I assume you have a mix of Business Advantage and Business Performance plans which is causing your calling issue.

Did you request the wrong plan type when placing the order?

Although I'm a Telstra Employee - All words are my own and represent my opinion only - not that of Telstra.
Highlighted

Hi Andrew. I just found out last night that the business advantage is not available anymore so, when I receive the two phones they will be placed on the performance. All three of my phones were on the same advantage plan, it's just that somebody in Telstra, a couple of months ago, did a small change to one of the plans, and this then stuffed up the free calling between phones. 

this type of thing has happened many times over the years. I ring, ask why, they explain someone stuffed up, they give me back my money that they have overcharged, and fix the plan/s again. And again, and again. Usually I am told that the codes have "dropped off". How do "codes" just "drop off".  

this time, all I am asking is that they gesent up correctly this time, and with the correct "codes"

Regarding my missing phones, ordered on the 11th of October, I will copy and paste WHY apparently I and others are not getting their phones. This dialog was with an online Telstra employee last night. 

ME

other people I know ordered way after me and already have their phones
PERTH TELSTRA STAFF MEMBER
if your order was placed before the cease sale..
then yes, most likely.. ill check your order shipment
ME
What is a cease sale?
Backordered << your phones haven't even been dispatched
well.. Telstra stopped placing orders for them
ME
TYPICAL!
or.. stopped taking orders..
consultants were just whacking them in
all stock was on contraint..
but no one cared.. kept whacking them in untill the big boss said OIE.. knock it off with the iphone orders..
we have run out for the time being..
so.. temporary cease sale on all iphone 5
ME
And they don't tell the customers!
of course not
that would be good customer service
if i took your order.. i would of a) told you the stock was on constraint.. and i cant place it
ME
Can't have that now
or b) told you to keep checking the forums to see when the stock comes in: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=STOCK+LEVELS+UPDATE

So....to the customers on here who are waiting for their phones......BAD LUCK....they are on cease sale!  here we have been all waiting, and they are not even ordering them!
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Hi Shazza,

Business MobileAdvantage plans are indeed available - I'm not sure who told you this, stock levels though yes iPhones are on back order, I'm not familiar with the online ordering process as I don't do this in my day job.

the codes don't just drop off in this situation, someone has removed them in order to apply the performance plans (performance plans and advantage plans cannot sit on the same account)  - did you order on the Internet yourself or did you call up to organise this?

What is yonot intent here, did you want all the services on performance Plans? If so you'll need to pay out the 3rd service, otherwise you will need to cancel the performance plan orders and place an order for business advantage once the cease sale is over. Otherwise the services will not receive any group benefits

Although I'm a Telstra Employee - All words are my own and represent my opinion only - not that of Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit