Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Still no sim activation

Received my new iPhone 5 on monday morning and phoned Telstra at 9am-ish to get my number (existing telstra #) activated on the new sim. Days and multiple phone calls later, nothing. Customer service keeps saying they'll put a notice to look into it and get back to me. They have not called me back once. Just got off the phone with them and they're now telling me to wait ANOTHER 48 hrs before anything will happen and that it'll likely be next monday that they'll get back to me. No explanation as to what's going on. I just want to use my phone. 

The customer service team have been very friendly, but this is simply not good enough. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Still no sim activation

Hi TK421 & welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy

Apologies for the delay in getting your mobile activated.

Can I ask if you mobile has been activated as yet? If not you can contact our Mobile activations team on 

1800629633 Option 1 to look into this further.

Also are you an existing customer or did you come over from another provider?

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit