thefichechord
Level 1: Cadet

swap sim cards

Answered

Hi,

I just recieved my  new iphone 5 but will also be keeping my current 4S. I was hoping to swap the sim cards over in them but forgot they use different sizes. Is is possible to have new sim cards created so I can use the new plan from the old phone and vice versa? How do I arrange this and how much will it cost me?

Thanks,

Mel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: swap sim cards

Step 1: Get a Nano SIM to Micro SIM adapter (allows the iPhone 5 SIM to fit in to the iPhone 4s).

Step 2: Go in to the Telstra Shop and get your iPhone 4 SIM swapped for a Nano SIM.

You can then use your SIMs in either phone to your heart's content.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DuckDodgers
Level 20: Director

thats gonna be a pain cause you are going to have to keep contacting Telstra or go into a store to have the service transfered over to different SIM cards.

well thats what we have to do here at work.

Unless there is a special way that a Telstra rep can suggest...

Cheers

Note: I am in no way affiliated with Telstra, i simply work in the IT industry and my posts are from experiences.
If you don't want my help simply disregard my post.
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Step 1: Get a Nano SIM to Micro SIM adapter (allows the iPhone 5 SIM to fit in to the iPhone 4s).

Step 2: Go in to the Telstra Shop and get your iPhone 4 SIM swapped for a Nano SIM.

You can then use your SIMs in either phone to your heart's content.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit