Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24/7 App

Hi,

Ever since buying the new Iphone 6 my Telstra 24/7 app has not been able to show me voice call usage. Everytime I enter the app a message comes up in red letters saying "Unable to connect to Telstra. Please check your phone's connection. Displayed data may not be current".

The app also displays a red "X" underneath "Recent Activity" and says "Recent activity information is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes".

The app is up to date but still no change in the performance?

Help me!?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra 24/7 App

Hi Alexandria, 

Firstly is this a Business service? 

Also, are you connecting to the net via WiFi when you try and access this information, and are you signing into My Account through your app? 

And lastly, is this information available for you, when you sign into My Account on the Telstra website?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Hi Steph,

It is a personal mobile phone service.

I have connected through both Wifi and mobile data and either way its no different. I am also signed in to My account.

I have tryed signing out, uninstalling and re installing the app and signing back in but there is no difference.

When I sign into My account on the Telstra website I can view Data used but it has a red notice saying "There was an error retrieving your details. Please try again later". And when I click Charges it says "Charges not available" and "Sorry, recent charges are currently unavailable. Please try again later".

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Alexandria,

If you speak with our My Account support team here: http://tel.st/8qpr we can follow up what is going on for you and get it fixed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit