Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra 40 Dallas SIM card

You have not explained what is going wrong during the activation process.

The following link provides information on how to activate a Telstra SIM https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/activate

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra 40 Dallas SIM card

Posting the serial number is like posting all your credit card details in a public forum. Anyone could activate it and then you wouldn't have any chance of using it (plus, Telstra would be within their rights to refuse a refund as you posted the details publicly). I have asked a moderator to remove your screenshot.

If you have tried the methods via the link that @Dowser provided and it doesn't work, then you will need to contact a consultant by calling 132200 or by sending a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit