Foffnow
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra app does not work with my Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

Since I got onto this plan, the app does not work, even when uninstalling and reinstalling. Any confirmation that the app is or isn’t supposed to work would be appreciated. Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra app does not work with my Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

I noticed that you have a similar thread. Do they both pertain to the same issue?.

You could go to the Telstra webpage and sign into My Telstra & check if it works.

Foffnow
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra app does not work with my Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

Yes, for a whole year I have not been able to launch the App on my iPhone 12. But after some more searching, I had a setting ‘on’ which kept the app in the App Store, even if I deleted it. It actually had to be deleted wholly, from the App Store, and I figured out how to load it back onto my phone, even though it had been deleted and would not relaunch. The tip there is to scroll right across to the App Library (which shows the deleted apps) and pin it back along to all the other apps, don’t launch it (as it doesn’t launch), then once the setting is changed, I was able to delete it wholly from the App Store. From there, I reloaded, put in user name and password and I was back in business. Thanks again!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit