Level 1: Cadet

Telstra delivered my new iphone to the wrong address

So answer this Telstra. I order the new iphone and give you my delivery address. I tell you I live in unit 201. You send me a confirmation email saying unit 201. I get the Star Track notification saying it will be delivered today. I check on line this afternoon and see that it has been delivered, but not to me. I ring up Star Track. They say that the information they got from Telstra was unit 204. How did this get messed up? The tenant in unit 204 returned it to the post office. Who knows where it now is? I contact Telstra support. They now say I need to wait until it is returned to Telstra warehouse which could be another week. Gee thanks Telstra - great customer experience, NOT.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Telstra delivered my new iphone to the wrong address

They deleted my order.....When I contact their customer service they said I have to re-order again online, and Yes I've been with Telstra over a decade now

Re: Telstra delivered my new iphone to the wrong address

Hi there, 

I also found out my order was deleted as well. I found out that they are supposed to let us know if they delete an order but giving customers a heads up that the order is about to be deleted would be nicer as well.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit