Tupacshakur
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Iphone delivery time delays

Answered

I ordered iphone XS MAX. In store today.  And they told me it will take 4-6 weeks to arrive order to geelong VIC from china because of corona virus. 
is that true and anyone have experienced that ?? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Iphone delivery time delays

If there is currently no stock and it has to come overseas from Apple, then that is quite possible at the moment.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

If there is currently no stock and it has to come overseas from Apple, then that is quite possible at the moment.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Hidez
Level 2: Rookie

I ordered online as there was a 2hr wait in my store... that was 5th March and it still hasnt arrived (although they decided to start charging my usage at my NEW plan rate!!!!!!!!) not happy!!!

Tupacshakur
Level 1: Cadet

Thats what they told me in store and telstra helpline tracking order. .  4-6 weeks and they would trap you by saying order cant be cancelled even 1day later you place order.  Thats really annoying as my last phone has display problems.  

Hidez
Level 2: Rookie

Why on earth do they not to the right thing and allow for cancellation!! Can you go back into store and demand it to be reversed?

Ive just checked my order and it now says “completed” ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit