Coops27
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra One Number not working

When trying to set up One Number on Apple Watch S4 with iPhone XS i get the error Sorry Something went wrong, please try again later. I cancelled my one number before I went overseas early 2020 and now that I am back I would like it back on. I have updated to iOS 14.01 and watchOS 7.01. I have tried messaging, calling Telstra and no one gets back to me. I have an esim and have received a physical sim and requested that be activated to (still not done even after 12+ hours) to see if that solves the problem. I have put a vodafone sim and and I am able to progress through the setup with no issues. Any one have any ideas? Might be time to change providers...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Coops27

Re: Telstra One Number not working

Update: So I finally got Telstra to reconnect my one number subscription. Now when I attempt to load it from the Watch app I get an error 'Sorry you're currently unable to manage your connection' I have a job in with them SR1-2665608667198 and asked them to look into it again today but now their 'online access is down for maintenance'. I have read forum after forum paired/unpaired device, set up from backup and as new (all suggestions by Telstra) and no luck. Surely it must be an issue on their end? Everything else is working except the one number. Still awaiting them to get back to me..... 

Coops27

Re: Telstra One Number not working

Update: Resolution: So they finally escalated my job to 'level 3' and there was an issue with the back end of my account. Once that was fixed, the one number is working like it should. I guess the morale of the story is to just keep on their backs to get it resolved.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit