Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus

Good evening,

I have been trying to login to Telstra Plus for about a week now and every time I get the same ‘Sorry something went wrong’ message with code MCLE001.

this same error occurs using Safari on my Mac as well as in iOS. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: Telstra Plus

Are you on a business account or just personal?

have you updated to the latest mytelstra app?

Highlighted

It’s a personal account.

I’m running the latest version of the My Telstra app. I even tried deleting and re-downloading the app. Still no joy.

I get the same error when trying to login on a Mac too through both Safari & Chrome.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have been getting the same error on both Chrome and on my Android mobile. Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies from your browser?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

My sister has been having the same problem....using the latest updated My Telstra App, the 24/7 App on her spare phone and Edge on her computer.

It has to be something wrong at Telstra's end with your Account....it shows the same thing if I log into her Telstra My Account on my Samsung mobile phone.

She did got into a Telstra store and they said couldn't help.

They suggested using the Messaging section in the My Telstra App.

(there is a messaging icon in the bottom right corner of the Get help screen).

She hasn't tried this because she'd prefer to speak to a human to get it fixed.

If anyone does get this fixed I'd love to hear how you got it doneSmiley Happy

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted

@Jupiter @Yes, I’ve tried clearing my history and cookies. No joy there.

@Smiley3 I have tried sending a message through the App. I’ll let you all know how I get on.

Highlighted

Hi @Stevo77,

Just an update.

My sister messaged Telstra through the My Telstra App.

Codi the robot couldn't understand what she was asking, so she wrote "I want to speak to a human".

After repeating 3 times to different employees that she can't access the Telstra Plus section because of the Error code (and then new Errors happening) it finally show on the screen to Add an Account.

The problem is fixed for her, she can now access Telstra PlusSmiley Happy

I hope Telstra has been able to fix this problem for you as well.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit