DoritosGrabber8
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Recharge taking a very long time to recharge

Answered

Hello,

Just today (20/10/2021) I was recharging my Pre-Paid Mobile. I was using the #100# number and recharged there but never got a message stating that the recharge process has been complete. I checked in again by typing in #100# but then my 4G switched to 3G and said Error preforming request Unknown Error. Plus I cannot use MyTelstra as I do need ID and my ID is connected to my guardian’s ID as I am under 18. I am currently using an iPhone 11 Pro MAX. I also tried using the Telstra Recharge website but again, a long time to wait but every thing I use that requires data just works fine. Please help me, I really need to get it recharged ASAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DoritosGrabber8
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Recharge taking a very long time to recharge

Thank you for the support but I have fixed the issue, I think my recharge was still in the process with Telstra’s systems and must’ve got stuck.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You will need to contact Telstra on 132200 and say "Prepaid" at the prompt, or through the Telstra Twitter or Facebook Accounts.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DoritosGrabber8
Accepted Solution

Thank you for the support but I have fixed the issue, I think my recharge was still in the process with Telstra’s systems and must’ve got stuck.

View solution in original post

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

There was an outage for the prepaid recharge and activation process during the week, but it is no longer present.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit