Level 2: Rookie

TESLTRA PREPAID ACTIVATION

Answered

I purchased a pre-paid sim and activated it one week ago. Today I'm still waiting for it to activate. My Virgin  number that I was wanting to transfer will be gone tomorrow as Virgin is closing.

I tried calling 12 20 20 (or whatever the number is - can't even find it listed on this site) to talk with a member but it keeps redirecting me back here and then hangs up.

What kind of service is this and How the Hell do people find this acceptable? What world are we living in

Thank You

TELSTRA - IF YOU CANNOT HELP CUSTOMERS AT THIS TIME< THEN CEASE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU GET THIS ALL SORTED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: TESLTRA PREPAID ACTIVATION

It's 132200 (or 125 8880), but the easiest way to make contact is to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred tot he queue to chat with a human. You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the 3 dots in the top right of the message screen.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

Accepted Solution

It's 132200 (or 125 8880), but the easiest way to make contact is to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred tot he queue to chat with a human. You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the 3 dots in the top right of the message screen.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

I don't have credit left on my phone to download the Telstra app

Can you connect your phone to a wifi network?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit