ness1361
Level 1: Cadet

Trade in

I traded in my 2 old iPads through Telstra on 21/10/20 which is actually done through Kingfisher Mobile. I returned them in good condition and expected to receive a a total of $425.00 in credit into my Telstra account. I am still waiting for this credit ? 

Is it even going to turn up?

regards

Ness1361

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Trade in

Kingfisher's Telstra website says the credit will appear on the 2nd bill after the credit is processed 

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
ness1361

Any idea when the credit will be processed?

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

You should have received a notification of acceptance of trade in within 10 business days (approx 5th November in your case). The 2 billing period window starts from this notification.

You need to contact Telstra to get it followed up if you have not yet received the notification.

You can contact Telstra either via Livechat (which is up and running some of the time), or by sending a message using the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get a response, but you receive a notification through the app when someone does.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
ness1361

I have not received any notification, but do know they were both received at the return address on the 6/11/2020

Jupiter

If they were received at the destination, then the 10 days is the 20th November (really, it should only take 5 days). If you don't receive the confirmation message tomorrow, contact Telstra to get it followed up.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit