Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Trying to change iPhone 12 pre-order

I preordered an iphone 12 on Friday the 16 October.  I am now trying to make a change to that order, which the email said I could do within 12 hrs.  I tried going through the chat bot process to change the order, it said the update was received and I would receive an email within 24 hrs.

no such email came and I am still receiving updates to my original order as if nothing has happened.

How can I correct this since Telstra make it impossible to actually speak to anyone other than via that soul destroying chat bot

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Trying to change iPhone 12 pre-order

No responses, awesome, as least this works in a consistent manner as the chat bot, no help their either. You can't even make a complaint as the complaint form tells to to go speak to the chatbot.

This lack of any form of support from Telstra is ridiculous, I have been using Telstra service for over 25 years, and I am done. Over it.   Once COVID racks off, I am binning ALL my Telstra service and going elsewhere. I don't care to who anymore, as long as it's not Telstra.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello, has that email since come through? Is it in your junk email folder? If it hasn't, please send us a message via the Get Help function on the My Telstra app and our team can look into this as soon as possible.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

are you serious?? I have been trying to deal with that rediculous chat for FOR FOUR DAYS!

I am really done with Telstra. This has been the last straw

Highlighted

I want to cancel this order, could someone from Telstra pls assist me with this.  It is impossible to deal with Chat-bot

thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit