Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Unable to restore Live AFL Pass on iPhone or iPad

Hi

I purchased an AFL Live Pass last year via iTunes. The AFL App shows my subscription still current, but I cannot stream and when I try to restore my purchase, I receive an error message.

Any suggestions?

Justin

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Unable to restore Live AFL Pass on iPhone or iPad

Hi @justins0000

Thank you for your enquiry and please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to you.

If you have confirmed that the subscription from last year has not passed the annual anniversary the next step is to ensure in-app purchases are enabled on your device. To check this go to Settings > General > Restrictions. This will need to be set to 'off' to communicate with iTunes servers.

It may also be worth checking that the iPhone and iPad have the same Apple ID associated to the iTunes account on each device. This can be found in settings > iTunes & App store.

I trust the above will assist in restoring your AFL Live access. If you continue to encounter this error message please reply back with what the error message is along with any findings with the above steps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit