Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Unusual phone call

Answered
  1. Iv received a voice call offering a new phone as my phone contract has experience.  I need to confirm this. He has asked me to sign a document.  What should I do? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Unusual phone call

Hi AB60,

Don't sign the document until you have confirmed that it was actually Telstra who called you.

Ring Telstra on 132200 and say "Billing" as the reason for your call.

Ask the Telstra employee to look at your Account and see if there are any note's record on your Account referring to the phone call you received.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Unusual phone call

Hi AB60,

Don't sign the document until you have confirmed that it was actually Telstra who called you.

Ring Telstra on 132200 and say "Billing" as the reason for your call.

Ask the Telstra employee to look at your Account and see if there are any note's record on your Account referring to the phone call you received.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit