Wes84
Level 1: Cadet

Visual Voicemail iphone 6

Answered

I am trying to get visual voicemail going on my new iphone 6. When i hit the voicemail button it dials messagebank. My wife got a new iphone and this feature was activated as soon as she turned her new phone on. I have tried to reset network settings and take sim out and ack in and turning it off and on but nothing seems to change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Visual Voicemail iphone 6

It is an option on the account, if when you click it, it is dialing 101, then it isn't activated on your account... depending on your plan it will either be included at no extra cost or $5 extra per month, but needs to be added by the sales team for you. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DrQ
Accepted Solution

It is an option on the account, if when you click it, it is dialing 101, then it isn't activated on your account... depending on your plan it will either be included at no extra cost or $5 extra per month, but needs to be added by the sales team for you. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

nh1100
Level 1: Cadet

Why is it that you have to call Telstra to do EVERYTHING. Nothing is self support. All I want to do is activate visual voicemail, a feature of the apple iphone, yet the account holder has to call Telstra. 

Good luck getting my MD to call Telstra.

Surely there is another way.

Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey nh1100,

if you prefer not to jump on the phone and you are an authorise representative on the account, Live Chat can also get that done for you here:  http://tel.st/hsc3.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit