Visual voicemail not working

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Visual voicemail not working

I have had the same issue, and spent the last two days chatting to Telstra via the my Telstra app. Apparently there were no problems on their end but after searching on crowd support have seen that numerous people have been experiencing the same issue. The only solution which worked for me is by sending the word 'STATE' via SMS to 125100474. I shut down and restarted my phone, but other users have advised that rebooting is not necessary. I then dialled my number on my mobile and left a message to check all is in order and it worked. Since I have not had visual voicemail for two days, all my voicemails that I could only access by dialling 101 appeared even though I had deleted them. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

I have had the same issue, and spent the last two days chatting to Telstra via the my Telstra app. Apparently there were no problems on their end but after searching on crowd support have seen that numerous people have been experiencing the same issue. The only solution which worked for me is by sending the word 'STATE' via SMS to 125100474. I shut down and restarted my phone, but other users have advised that rebooting is not necessary. I then dialled my number on my mobile and left a message to check all is in order and it worked. Since I have not had visual voicemail for two days, all my voicemails that I could only access by dialling 101 appeared even though I had deleted them. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I can't get onto Telstra via the app (all I get is the loading screen). I spoke to Telstra on the phone and they advised that this is a Google Pixel 5 function no longer supported, I then asked Google and their response is that there should be no reason this doesn't work and to contact Telstra. I've tried the above SMS and reboot and still getting "call 101". Very frustrating! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit