CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

2 mobiles phone

Hi

i ordered a mobile on the internet and it wasn’t approved as yet. The next the day I went into Telstra and they said there is nothing on my account saying I ordered this mobile. 
So they set me up for another mobile account and waiting in the mobile to be delivered. Telstra sent me the mobile in the mail what I ordered over the internet

and the other phone what’s getting sent to the Telstra store

is on its way. 
how can I fix this problem with having 2 mobile contracts with I only want one. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

2 mobile

And also the mobile what got sent to me In The mail is not activated or there is no account number attached to it. The Telstra shop can not find this phone anywhere in there

computer saying I brought it or nothing 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 2 mobile

Hello @Zada,

Thanks for your post, apologies for any issues setting up your new service.

Crowd Support is essentially a community support forum, no one here has access to your

account to check exactly what's going on, but we can provide some general advice.

First step I would suggest is to get in contact with support, do this by opening the My Telstra App,

sign in, then head to Get Help. Click on the blue message icon, the virtual assistant will have a few

suggestions and if no help a team member is notified further support is needed, we then respond

to every message in order of urgency.

Generally a contract for a device posted out doesn't start until you ring up to confirm it has been received,

as directed by the paperwork that comes with the device. There are also instructions supplied if you would like to

return the product instead. If there are any issues with this process please contact us via the My Telstra App as directed above for further assistance.

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit