Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Extending the ring time on an iPhone 6s+

My 'phone rings for 15 seconds before going to message bank. I have used the formula provided on the support site to extend it to 20 seconds but I get an error message "error performing request, unknown error, setting registration failed etc etc." How can I extend the ring time?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Extending the ring time on an iPhone 6s+

Hi there..

Did it look something like....

**61*+61101**30#

how-to-set-up-your-mobile-for-call-forwarding

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I followed the instructions set out at the CrowdSupport page headed " How to extend ring time on your mobile". The instructions were to key in **61*101**20# to extend the set 15 second ring time to 20 seconds. How ever many times I dialled the numbers, I received the error message.

Regards,

Andrew

Highlighted

No worries.. So it's sorted now or there's still an issue? I personally like to use +61101 only if I'm abroad (very rare) it knows where to send the divert? Maybe try the whole string? Power cycled the iPhone?

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted

Dave, the problem remains. I have not been successful in extending the ring time. Each time I try the Telstra formula, I get the error message.

Highlighted

Right oh... Sounding more like a network issue and you may have to continue by talking to Telstra directly.

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted

Dave,

Thanks for your help. Have been through a live chat with a Telstra person and the problem has been fixed by them at their end. My 'phone now rings for 20 seconds.

Regards,

Andrew

Highlighted

Sweet! Glad everything is sorted and hopefully it wasn't to much trouble in the end Smiley Wink

Cheers,
Dave

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit