Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 7 stuck at activation.

Hi guys. So i wanted to update my iphone 7 to ios 13.3.1, which btw took me like 2 hours or something(for an update of ~170MB). After the installation was complete, the phone showed that "Your iphone is up to date bla bla" screen, and after pressing "Continue" it said as usual that activation might take a couple of minutes. Well, after 5-6 minutes, it tells me that it can't connect to the activation servers. I tried it with cellular, WI-FI, even connecting it to my macbook(which apparently doesn't recognise it anymore after the update), and nothing. I tried to restore it(because that's the only way my macbook recognises the phone now), but every single time the software was downloaded, the iphone would disconnect and reboot, showing the same activation screen. I also can't erase it from "find my" because the app doesn't find the phone. I really don't know what to do anymore, any ideas or advices? Thanks in advance.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: iPhone 7 stuck at activation.

Try the steps from Apple Support:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201407

If they don't work, it will be a trip to the Apple Store (or call Apple Support).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit