Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile phone order

Telstra called me a week ago to make an order as i wasnt able to make it to my local in store appt. I ordered an apple iphone 11 a week ago and i havent recieved a confirmation email or any details on my order and i cant get through to telstra over the phone and the online assisstant isnt answering any of my questions either. I just want an update or know if anythings going on with that 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Mobile phone order

Find your Order Estimate email with the order number and track it here. 

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted

This does not work, I have ordered a new mobile well over two weeks ago and my order number is still 'not in the system' according to the above link. I can't contact anyone on the phone, on chat, I put in a complaint a week ago, I have heard nothing.

Highlighted

The order number should be a 1- followed by 13 digits. Does you order number match this format?

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted

i actually havent even received and email with my order number or an email of confirmation for my order which i ordered a week ago today. 

Highlighted

No it has an order number with PPST and then 8 digits. The money has come out of my bank, but that is the only correspondence that I have about it.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit