Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Online Orders

Answered

Does anyone know when deliveries are expected to flow again?  Ordered a new iPhone SE on 23/4/2020 and have received no information from Telstra as to when we would get it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Online Orders

Hey, at least you were able to order! I'm after a red SE 128GB and I can't even order - the buttons are faded out. I can't even do live chat - its not operational at the moment. Really disappointed, so looking forward to an upgrade. Any idea who I contact next?

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hey, at least you were able to order! I'm after a red SE 128GB and I can't even order - the buttons are faded out. I can't even do live chat - its not operational at the moment. Really disappointed, so looking forward to an upgrade. Any idea who I contact next?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I was advised by a Telstra rep that the Original order (23/4/20) was “lost or cancelled” by Telstra.  Reordered with them in Adelaide over the phone on 12/6/20.  At the same time I ordered one online as well as we now needed another replaced and not suprisingly the online order (ordered 12/6/20) turned up on 19/6/20 but still waiting for the order that was placed via phone that was supposedly getting a rush on it 🤬

Highlighted

call 132200 and when prompted for the reason for your call say disconnection - I got straight through

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How do you cancel an online order ?? 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit