CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Ordered 11pro max got 11 pro

Answered

Ordered a 11 pro Max and open it it's a 11 pro what do I do about it? I need a new phone ASAP and I don't want this one. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Ordered 11pro max got 11 pro

All be sorted, I'm allowed to swap it at a shop today as they seen what I had ordered and what I got was different. So happy because I was stressing out. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

You will need to try and get in touch via either 132200 or using the messaging function in the My Telstra app.

Hopefully you haven't opened the box yet.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Have been trying for so long and that's the problem I didn't even think to look at it I open it didn't turn anything on just looked and was like wtf it's not the phone I ordered. It's not really my fault at all I thought it was what I ordered. I just hope it's not a fight to have it swapped. 

Highlighted

It will be a problem because the box has been opened. That's taken as acceptance of delivery of product.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

All be sorted, I'm allowed to swap it at a shop today as they seen what I had ordered and what I got was different. So happy because I was stressing out. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Excellent. It doesn't always get resolved that easily. Sounds like you have a shop manager who has some common sense.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit